Lee County Court Service Unit
P.O. Box 352
Jonesville, VA 24263
Phone: (276) 346-7724
Fax: (276) 346-7707
To protect the public through a balanced approach of accountability and comprehensive services that prevent and reduce delinquency through partnerships with families, schools, communities, law enforcement, and other, while providing opportunities for delinquent youth to become responsible and productive citizens.
- All youth and their families are worthy of our best efforts.
- Offer early and effective interventions to limit youth’s further involvement in the juvenile justice system
- Meeting the individual physical, emotional, and educational needs of youth and reducing their risk of re-offending.
- Provide safe and secure confinement for those who are a danger to the community as well as treatment to help youth succeed.
- Working in partnership with other agencies and localities.
- Recruiting, supporting and maintaining a competent and diverse work force.